Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Where ya be???

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    holy shit i just read your pm...-lol-
    ya i mean your little boy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    hehehe ...YOU have another PM *L*

  3. #13
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I have an ultrasound pic of him...but i wanna get a 3D ultrasound pic of him i think that would be soooo cool..the next ultrasound i get i'm gonna ask for one of those

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwww I wanna see the ultrasound pic of him. I used to sit and stare at the pics I had of Brady. I think you mean 4D because if I'm not mistaken ultrasounds are in 3D [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I was doing some research on things and i came across a 3d ultrasound pic and i was like wow that would be cool

  6. #16
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the typical ultrasound is a 2D image...it lacks depth..it just has height and width... there are 3D ultrasounds available that have the missing dimension of depth...as far as i know there isnt a fourth dimension...*L*

  7. #17
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    quite right evo about 3D giving 'depth' to the process....3D procedure however can only give still pics, i.e. printout of the scan screen

    the latest 4D technology...as i understand it... takes that 3D ultrasound and adds the element of time to the process, producing videos incorporating movement of the foetus (or actually of any internal anatomy)

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    ok *L* 4D then

  9. #19
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay im confused as to why its considered 4D... i didnt know time was counted as a dimension in the traditional sense... i thought in that context dimensions were used to measure volume and things of that nature... perhaps im not seeing the entire concept here...granted im not claiming to be totally correct in perspective..im just asking for more of an explaination to what ive heard...

  10. #20
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I always thought it was a 3D *L* ...just agreeing...I dont know why its called 4D..waits for someone to explain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •